A list of notable happenings since we last spoke, in no particular order:
* Finally finished and mailed the Twenty Bees songs, one a "finished" version of "Inspirational Shortpants (O)" from (((GRRRLS))) with added words and vocals, the other a new song Jherek and I cooked up that I've yet to name. I hope the 19 of you out there who get a copy of the 7" enjoy it, as there are no immediate plans to release these recordings in any other form.
* Sam has been hard at work putting the finishing touches on his recent performance art cycle, Greasy Demon Heat, in which he recently dealt with his considerable rage and violence issues by way of an actual back alley boxing match. Mister Mickens, you are a victim of your own courage, and we salute you for it.
* I really need to do more illicit drugs in my life.
* I'm still actively working on the record, and if all goes as planned, we should be wrapping up by the end of the year. In the meantime, we're planning the CD reissue of (((GRRRLS))), hopefully to be released in time for the holiday season. Which reminds me--are we doing a Christmas record this year?
* Does anybody have any ideas about an Slender Means Society logo? I'm at a total loss.
More entries in the Archives